DURATION: 2.5 hours
Our new WHMIS 2015 training materials provide the latest up-to-date information
according to the Ministry of Labour’s requirements which includes:
• Supplier and Workplace labels and what that information means;
• How to find and understand the information on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) ;
• The procedures required for safe use, handling and disposal of a hazardous product;
• The procedure to follow if the hazardous product may be present in the air and a worker may be exposed;
• All procedures that must be followed in an emergency that involves the hazardous product;
: Upon successful completion of the course, a wallet card and all necessary paperwork for each participant will be submitted to the employer as proof of training.
Schedule your WHMIS training or get a quote today!
PROFACTS is dedicated to the safety of workers.